White beach is a snow-white sandy beach along the Suriname River with Caribbean huts and huge palm trees. Breathtaking view of the Suriname Rainforest across the river. Swimming in the Suriname River, relaxing on the beach, water-biking or exploring the surroundings. In short: White Beach is the prime spot for fun on the beach..
- Beautiful White beach
- Swimming in sweet river water
We leave Paramaribo by bus and head south towards Paranam.
After 40 minutes driving we arrive at White Beach where you will stay the rest of the day to enjoy the white sand, sweet water of the Suriname River and all other facilities that this resort has to offer. At noon time a warm lunch will be served.
In the late afternoon you will return back to Paramaribo.
- Close to Paramaribo
- Low physical intensity
- Suitable for children
The program is subject to change.
||16.00 hrs < < 18.00 hrs
||On request (with a minimum of 4 pers.)
||Transfer, guide, entrance fees, lunch, beach hut and non-alcoholic drinks
* the departure time depends on the pick-up address and therefore varies from place to place. Departure time shown are from Krasnapolsky Hotel (in the City Center) Please check your voucher or invoice for the exact departure time and departure location. A difference of 15 minutes is considered normal.
When travelling by air, you will depart and arrive from airfield Zorg en Hoop (domestic airfield)
- Hat or cap
- Good walking shoes
- Extra batteries for camera
- Raincoat / poncho
- Reading Material
- Mosquito Milk
- Pocket change SRD
Orange Travel Payment policy:
For your convienence we accept many forms of payment
1. Cash: Euros, US$ and Srd
2. Debit/Pin card: through POS machine
3. Credit Card: Visa and Mastercard
4. Bank transfer/wire
1. All our prices are listed in euros, therfore Euros are prefered method of payment.
2. US$ & Srd are also accepted as payment and will be based on the daily international exchange rate with the Euro.
3. For all credit card payments there will be a 5% surcharge added to the total.
Pay by bank:
ING Bank Nederland
Euro Account number: 6005013
Attention: ORANGE TRAVEL NV
Republic Bank Suriname N.V.
SRD Account number: 2400000197313228
EURO Account number: 2400000197313481
U$D Account number: 2400000197313309
In name of: ORANGE TRAVEL NV
Bank of America
Account number 2290 3930 8017
Beneficiary Bank ID number 026009593 (for transfer of monies into your account from within the U.S.)
3048 SW 141 ST AVE
Miramar FL 33027-3950
LET OP: U maakt hierbij een reservering. Wij zullen de beschikbaarheid nagaan en nemen spoedig contact met u op.
NOTE: You are making a reservation here. We will verify the availability and contact you shortly.